- Use Personal Email to register
- WRITE DOWN 4 DIGIT PIN that will be requested - VERY IMPORTANT
- Write down ALL PASSWORDS you create! If a staff member has to help you log on, having all your passwords and pin in once place makes it much easier!
- CCAP classes offered at THS are free, THS covers the cost of tuition AND books. General dual enrollment courses, family is responsible for any book fees and health fees.
- Explore majors and careers: if you don't know what you want to do, you can explore different classes
- Save time: completing classes will save you time in college
APPLYING (Dual Enrollment Steps):
Step 1- Apply to IVC
After you apply, you will receive an email with your IVC username and IVC student email address within 24-48 hours (write both down). Follow all steps listed in the IVC email with your info. Once you have access to your IVC account, you may move onto the next step
Step 2- Fill out CCAP form. You will sign in with your IVC username/ email and password. Once a student completed the CCAP form, the designated parent will receive an email from "IVC forms". Be sure parent completes their section of the form.
Step 3- Enroll in your CCAP Course MySite. You will need to enroll yourself in the course, get an APC code from Mrs. Sotelo or Mrs. Garcia from the college &career center. You can check the status of your enrollment by looking at the right hand side of your MySite under "my classes" and "enrollment". Make sure you are also selecting the right term when checking the status of your enrollment on MySite
Step 4- You have been enrolled! Now login onto Canvas. Enter your IVC username (FIRST half of your email). Enter your 4 digit pin with TWO ZEROS for the password. (If pin is 1234, password would be 123400).
Step 5- Get familiar with Canvas: REMEMBER - Your grade for the IVC course WILL NOT APPEAR IN AERIES UNTIL FINAL GRADE IS SUBMITTED. If you want to check the status of your grade, this will be done THROUGH CANVAS NOT AERIES! Explore Canvas to get familiar with the layout. Locate your classes, the zoom links, where to access grades, and so much more!
Need counselor help?
Dual enrollment counseling appointments are also available in the evening by phone or zoom. To schedule an appointment, please call (949) 451-5319.
Your dual enrollment counselor is Robert Melendez @ firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about course information- email him with either your PERSONAL or IVC email address on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
Evening support: Vanessa Ortega @ email@example.com on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays until 7PM
IT Support: (949)451-5696
General application questions: Christina Han @ firstname.lastname@example.org