COASTLINE ROP (Regional Occupational Program) CLASSES
Now accepting applications!
Find out how you can earn elective credit while getting “hands-on” experience in a career pathway. Discover what it is like to work in the animal healthcare, medical field, computer graphics, art of television and video production, paramedic (EMT), fire technology and many other choices. ROP offers over 75 classes! Sign up with Mrs. Sam in the Library. Students must be a minimum of 16 years old to take off-campus ROP classes. On-site (Tustin High School) ROP classes require students to be at least a sophomore.
Visit the Coastline ROP website for more information.
ROP Classes at Tustin High School:
- Music Technology
- Visual Imagery
- Engineering Design & Development
- Introduction to Product Design & Engineering
- Principals of Engineering
- Culinary Arts (Advanced or Internship)
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)
Students must anticipate a world of rapid change. Research indicates that future members of the work force will have to communicate effectively and process ever-increasing amounts of information. To be prepared for the job market, students should take classes that extend their basic skills and explore real life experiences. ROP Internship classes provide actual work experience in your field of interest! The following classes are internship related:
- Animal Health Care Internship
- Automotive Technology Internship
- Careers with Children Internship
- CNA (Pre-Certification Internship)
- Culinary Arts Internship
- Dental Assistant Back Office Internship
- Diversified Service Careers Internship
- Financial Services Internship
- Floral Design Internship
- Hotel & Tourism Internship
- Medical Assistant Front/Back Office Internship
- Medical Nursing Careers Internship
- Retail Sales and Merchandising Internship
Visit the Career Center, located in the Library, for more information.